Our Biomedical Engineering BEng course has been designed to train the next generation of biomedical engineers working in healthcare research and development. Upon completion you will go on to specialise in medical engineering, medical physics or apply for further study in Medicine.
The course information sheet is a printable version of the information on this web page, which you can download here.
- King’s is recognised as one of the international leaders in Medical Engineering and Physics education.
- Our Biomedical Engineering Department is based in one of the UK’s centres of excellence for medical imaging in a clinical setting at St Thomas’ Hospital.
- Designed to prepare students to enter jobs in the evolving field of biomedical engineering, healthcare research or further study in medicine.
- Taught by a combination of academic and clinical researchers at the forefront of their field.
- The course is CEng accredited and fulfils the educational requirements for Chartered Engineer when presented with an accredited MSc. In addition, the course meets the educational requirements for registration as an Incorporated Engineer.
Regular fees: 9250 GBP
International Fees : 25500 GBP
Strand, London WC2R 2LS
London , United Kingdom