MBA PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Tuition discounts of an additional expense of $4,710 per year ($1,570 per semester)
- Will not add to the length of the DPM program
- Accredited by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Reputable network of national and international business organizations
- Highly qualified faculty focused primarily on teaching
- Evening classes that will not conflict with the DPM class schedule
- Completed baccalaureate degree at a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution. (An unofficial transcript will be accepted for admission, but applicants must present an official transcript indicating awarding of the undergraduate degree prior to the end of the initial semester.)
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale. (If a student has attended multiple undergraduate institutions, the minimum 3.25 GPA applies to the last 30 semester hours or credits completed by the student.)
- Earned an acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or a comparable score on the MCAT or GRE, as evaluated by the Dean of Graduate Business Programs.
- Students cannot begin the MBA program requirements until the beginning of the second year of the DPM program.
- Students must obtain signed approval from the School of Podiatric Medicine Associate Dean before applying.
Certifications & Titles
11300 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33161
Miami , United States