The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is projecting that through 2024, nursing will add more jobs to the nation’s economy than almost any other profession1. That job growth is projected to increase the number of career opportunities for management-level nursing and teaching positions, which often require a graduate degree.
The online Master of Science in Nursing program at Colorado Technical University is your opportunity to earn a graduate-level nursing degree.
Students seeking an online degree in nursing administration or nursing education can:
- Pursue an online degree for $17,760*
- Finish your degree in as little as 18 - 20 months**
- Complete practicum at your own place of work (if available)
- Learn with our proprietary Intellipath™ learning system where nurses can quickly move over the content they already know
CTU’s MSN program is designed to help students prepare to:
- Employ leadership skills to improve the quality of care in a variety of healthcare settings
- Integrate advanced nursing and science knowledge into practice
4435 N Chestnut St, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Colorado Springs , United States